ASI exterior Legacy Series is a heavy-gauge aluminum and rock-solid construction. Legacy signs are built to stand the test of time. Built to architectural quality standards with pre-engineered, time-tested fabrication methods, aluminum signage offers exceptional strength and durability for exterior environments. Choose from a wide range of sleek standard signs or take advantage of our custom fabrication for the ultimate image enhancement. Also, a variety of illumination options are available.
Our Legacy Custom Signage Series Offers:
- Durable aluminum construction
- Long-lasting acrylic polyurethane finish
- Custom shapes, sizes & colors
- Internal illumination options
- Wall mounted, post and panel, or removable faces
ASI Legacy Series Aluminum exterior signage is constructed with .090″/.125” thick aluminum faces bonded to extruded aluminum framework to form cabinet thickness. Signs are reinforced to prevent surface deflection or oilcanning. All panels are attached flush with no visible screws, fastners or retainer lip.
All surfaces are finished with a satin polyurethane coating, with maximum 15 degree gloss. Panel finish is smooth, free of scratches, blemishes or other imperfections.
Graphics are typically frisket-painted or applied vinyl (premium grade Scotch-cal 3M).
- Mounting: ground, post, wall and overhead
- Installation: direct burial, flange mount and mechanical
- Wide range of custom and standard colors
- Digitally printed graphics available