As we’re nearing the end of 2015 and reflected on everything we have achieved this year, we’re also excited to start 2016 with the launch of 2 new modular sign products: Jigsaw and Puzzle.
Jigsaw: Modular Signage Designed by Architects
ASI’s Jigsaw sign system features a unique patented method for the assembly and mounting of the signs. Jigsaw is a total sign system and facilitates door signs, directories, overhead suspended signs, projecting signs and freestanding monoliths.
An ingenious system comprising stainless steel wall rails, ABS plastic mounting components and a metal locking rod make Jigsaw one of the most functional architectural sign systems available today.
Some facts about the Jigsaw Sign System
- Panels available in multiple materials including painted acrylic, frosted acrylic, brushed stainless steel, bead blasted stainless steel and wood.
- Various texting techniques including grade II raster Braille, Ceramic text, ultra-graved text, heat bonded vinyl text, direct digital printing and fret cut stainless steel letters.
- Unique fixing and mounting system comprising slotted stainless steel wall rails and injection molded ABS plastic male and female mounting and assembly components. Plastic is 5% tinted green with UV filter and flame retardant additive.
- Metal locking rod with tapered end slides in between the male and female components resulting in a system that is secure and vandal resistant.
- Color references as Pantone, RAL or NCS color system all accepted.
- Printed paper inserts can be used throughout the modular sign system.
>> For more information, visit ASI’s corporate website.