All of us at ASI would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year this holiday season. We trust that 2016 was a productive and exciting year for you as it has been for us. Our ASI Group continues to grow and have enjoyed being part of the numerous and substantive projects throughout our territory. As always, we have worked hard to earn your support and business and will re-commit to improve on our quality and customer service going forward. We continue to invest in new, state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and plan to expand these initiatives in 2017.
2016 brought us:
- Epilog Fusion (120 watt) Laser and a 5ft x 10ft bed Multicam (200 watt) Laser, with a Fume Extractor air makeup system
- 4ft x 8ft Multicam CNC Router
- Vision Router engraving machine (for ADA signage)
- 4ft x 8ft flatbed Mimaki digital printer
- 60 ft. reach crane and boom truck (for installation
Hopefully, you have enjoyed our blog/website and it has provided you with a better understanding regarding the scope and capability of what we do here at ASI Signage Innovations. We welcome your feedback and look forward to making this blog a true “natural” resource for you when you are considering signage and graphics. Enjoy the Holiday Season and thank you for your support.