If you are technical-minded, good with people, efficient, and great at figuring things out, this installer position could be perfect for you!
This role is the final step in our architectural signage process. It is the installer's job to make sure all the final details are in place whether it is a window backer on a room sign or a nut on an exterior channel letter. Our clients will depend on you for the final look of their signage that represents their brand, and that is important.
You will review project documentation, prepare sign components, and be expected to be handy with hardware, tools, and equipment needed to perform installation of a client’s brand in their environment. You will need to be able to work with clients, help them understand what is happening if necessary, and obtain a customer sign-off of work completed for documentation purposes.
You will be trained by your team, and at some point, you may be on your own for small installs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- A desire to learn and to continually improve our business.
- An understanding or experience with building/location plans.
- Minimum of six months of experience installing signs, related occupation, or a combination of training and experience.
- Interpersonal skills to deal with clients in a courteous and effective manner.
- A quick learner or a basic understanding of documentation and sign installation techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to solve on-site technical problems efficiently.
- A valid driver’s license is required and must be insurable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and be prepared to perform day-to-day installs.
- Ensure all product(s), information, and equipment are prepared for a smooth installation process.
- Address any process improvements necessary to continually improve your work.
- Reviews project documentation to determine job requirements and other materials as necessary prior to performing an installation.
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels of materials and supplies for installation tasks.
- Perform regular inspection and maintenance of all tools and equipment.
- Maintain a high level of organization to appropriately manage diverse tasks.
- Reviews the product marked complete in production and confirm against the installation sheet that the product is correct and accounted for.
- Conduct on-site surveys prior to installation as needed.
- Maintains a clean and well-stocked installation vehicle.
Salaried position, 401K, health insurance, PTO, and engaging work environment.
Reports to Lead Installer.