Come and help us make clients happy by joining our shipping team and deliver our high-quality products to customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty:
- Ship product to customers using UPS, FEDEX, Common carrier.
- Communicate and coordinate with designated trucking companies on pickup and drop off schedules.
- Openness to assisting and learning from the team in other areas of production.
- Build and maintain great relationships with vendors.
- Detail minded for maintaining records, labeling, shipping, and receiving.
- Pride in keeping a clean and organized individual work area.
- Must be flexible for scheduling and be able to respond for expedites.
- Must be able work accurately at a fast pace.
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Hours would be Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Alternate hours may be required from time to time to meet customer demands.