Puzzle: Truly Lockable Insert Sign
Fri, 18 Nov 2016
No Tools Required
Puzzle is the only truly lockable paper insert sign that requires no keys or hardware for locking.
Puzzle is a complete sign family featuring wall and door mounted solutions, suspended signs, projecting signs and can be mounted to monoliths to create a unique solution.
Features of Puzzle Secure Signage
- Secret locking system that requires no tools or key. System uses JigsawTM ABS components to facilitate sideways and upwards unlocking motion.
- InhouseTM updatable paper insert window panels available in a wide range of foil nishes, including Metallic Series, Frosted Series, Natural Series and Pastel Series.
- Aluminum components on monoliths, projecting and suspended signs available in any color selected from the Standard Finishes Grid panels: computer generated perforated printed inserts via Microsoft Word templates.
- Window lens available in clear or green tinted acrylic.
- Texting techniques include Grade II raster Braille, and Grade II Braille produced by Direct Jet UV 3D printer, ulta-graved text, heat bonded vinyl text, direct digital printing and ceramic text.
- ISO 9001 1nd 14001 manufacturing process
- Perforated paper available for inserts.
The PuzzleTM signage system is a durable, modular solution, which ensures that the system can be easily updated.
We nominated, now go vote for your favorite signs from 2019. Donor walls, interior signage, exterior signage, stadium signage, theatre signage, it's all represented in projects from 2019. View all the details here and vote @ASILatimerGroup Facebook page.
Every theatre is unique in terms of architectural design, materials, goals for the project, and customer type. Here are three common themes that all cinema signage projects have in common. Budget, brand, and beauty are to be considered in all theatre signage. Learn more here.
Developers, architects or property owners looking to capitalize on the live-work-play trend, should consider the key role signage plays in promoting, directing and informing patrons of mixed use developments. From choosing the right sign partner to design considerations. Put signage to work.
Like what you see?
Get more ideas, design, and inspiration delivered to your inbox on a monthly basis. Sign up for our email, we won’t waste your time!