Puzzle: Truly Lockable Insert Sign
Fri, 18 Nov 2016
No Tools Required
Puzzle is the only truly lockable paper insert sign that requires no keys or hardware for locking.
Puzzle is a complete sign family featuring wall and door mounted solutions, suspended signs, projecting signs and can be mounted to monoliths to create a unique solution.
Features of Puzzle Secure Signage
- Secret locking system that requires no tools or key. System uses JigsawTM ABS components to facilitate sideways and upwards unlocking motion.
- InhouseTM updatable paper insert window panels available in a wide range of foil nishes, including Metallic Series, Frosted Series, Natural Series and Pastel Series.
- Aluminum components on monoliths, projecting and suspended signs available in any color selected from the Standard Finishes Grid panels: computer generated perforated printed inserts via Microsoft Word templates.
- Window lens available in clear or green tinted acrylic.
- Texting techniques include Grade II raster Braille, and Grade II Braille produced by Direct Jet UV 3D printer, ulta-graved text, heat bonded vinyl text, direct digital printing and ceramic text.
- ISO 9001 1nd 14001 manufacturing process
- Perforated paper available for inserts.
The PuzzleTM signage system is a durable, modular solution, which ensures that the system can be easily updated.
Bringing spark, personality, and sign expertise to Eastern Iowa, Bryce Carlson makes a big impact with his clients. He's seen nearly everything: mixed-use development, Big 10 stadium, large hospitals, and more. Learn more.
If you’re thinking or contemplating a history wall for your facility, you’re in the right place. We chatted with our Environmental Graphic Designer, Andrej Steinbergs, on “How to history wall” and we’re excited to share some questions to ask, and his expertise, with you.
Like what you see?
Get more ideas, design, and inspiration delivered to your inbox on a monthly basis. Sign up for our email, we won’t waste your time!